HP Printer Troubleshooting
HP printer is the top-notch printer brand which is used by billions of users, globally, due to its remarkable printing and cost-effective maintenance features. Despite, printer's outstanding services, sometimes your HP printer stops working and requires troubleshooting. Want to know what are the HP Printer Troubleshooting problems? And how to fix these problems? So, don't worry. In this article mentioned the common HP Printer problems for both Windows and Mac operating systems, and their best troubleshooting solutions to get fixed quickly. So, you will bring your HP printer back in working condition.
Troubleshooting Steps to HP Printer Problems
Set Your HP Printer as Default Condition:
Verify your HP printer setting. Is it printer setup as ‘Default Printer’ status? If it’s not, then you may face issues in printing all jobs.
Then follow these HP Printer Troubleshooting steps to set the printer to default status:
- Go to your computer/laptop, and open the ‘control panel’, and choose ‘devices and printers’.
- On the next page, pick and right-click on the HP printer option and choose ‘Set as default printer’ and continue.
- Then, underneath your printer icon if you view a green tick that means your troubleshooting guide is finished.
Update Outdated Drivers:
Sometimes, outdated HP printer drivers cause many problems and may disturb your work.
Thus, solve this issue with these HP Printer Troubleshooting methods:
Method 1: On your computer, open the ‘Search’ option and type ‘run’ to open the dialog box and their type in ‘devmgmt.msc’. Press on ‘OK’.
Next a ‘Windows device manager ‘will open. So, then expand the category of ‘print queues’ by double-clicking on it.
Right-click on the listed printer name underneath this category and click on ‘update driver’ from the menu.
Wait for some time, until the update download process finishes.
Method 2: Furthermore, you can also update the latest Drivers and software of your HP Printer mode by going to the official website of HP Printer. After visiting the website, you will need to select your Printer model Name, and Number. Then you can find the appropriate HP printer drivers and software there, so update it with the assistance of a Wireless Network or USB Cable easily.
Remove HP Printer Spooler Error
- Open Start menu and type “Run” to open the Run command.
- You can also press “Window key+R” to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “services.msc” and press Enter.
- Search “Print Spooler” and double click on it.
- Now click on “Start” to start the print services.
- Click Ok and restart your computer.
- If the Print Spooler service stops again, uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it again.
HP Printer Offline Error
- Check all Cable of the printer is tightly connected.
- Check if printer is turned ON.
- Check printer’s USB cable is connected to your computer.
- Click on Start menu and search “Devices and Printers”.
- Look for your connected printer and right click on it.
- Now select “Set as Default Printer”.
Fix HP Printer Paper Jam
Paper Jam is one of the most common issues faced by HP printer users. A small bit of paper can also cause error message for paper jam. So you need to remove even the smallest bit of paper.
- Do not overload the paper tray.
- Look in the input tray and gently pull out the jammed paper from the input tray.
- If paper jam is in the output tray, remove the paper gently from the output tray.
- Always pull the paper out using both the hands.
- Also clean the paper feed roller and the printer roller.
- If the issue remains as it is, then reset your HP printer.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
World has now moved towards technology and printer is helping people in getting all the hard copy of their work done. HP printers are widely used all across the world. It is one of the best available printers in the world but many times users face issues with their HP printer that needs to get fixed quickly to ensure proper functioning. HP printers include inkjet, LaserJet, desk jet and many others. User can choose any one of these according to their need. In case any issue occurs, they can contact the HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide team any time.
© 2021 pasquery.com All rights reserved.