Gmail Password Reset
Gmail is widely used email service across the whole world. With millions of active users Gmail stands alone in the top-most list. If you have issues related with your Gmail account password, get full details here about how to fix Gmail password issues in minutes. Your Gmail account keeps all your personal information, data and files. Thus keeping it secured is your top priority. Use a strong password so that it is ever hard to hack. But sometimes after setting a password user forget the password that avoids them from logging in to their account. thus again to get access to their Gmail account they need to reset or restore their Gmail account.
How to Reset Gmail Password
Forgetting password for an account is the most common issue that comes to the Gmail Customer support team. Many users create their account and forget its password. At a later time when they try to login, they are restricted to login due to incorrect password. In this situation they need to reset Gmail password to start using their email account again.
To reset a Gmail account password, follow these steps:
- Go to Gmail login page.
- Enter the login credentials.
- When you log in to your Gmail account, click on the gear icon saying “Settings” at top right of the screen.
- Click on “Accounts and Import” tab.
- Under “Change Account Setting” options, click on “Change Password” option.
- You need to verify your identity, thus enter your current password and click on Next button.
- Now enter new password twice and finally click on “Change Password” option.
- In this way you can reset your Gmail account password easily in few steps.
Unable to reset Gmail password
If you are unable to reset Gmail Password then you need to contact the Gmail support team on the dedicated customer support number. The team of dedicated experts is available round the clock to give assistance to the Gmail users. If you don’t have access to your Gmail account and the recovery method is not enough to get back to your account then the easiest and best way to get access to your account is talking with Live Person at Gmail Password reset support.
Gmail password recovery via SMS
Gmail has various recovery options. If you have access to the registered mobile number, you can easily recover your lost password using https //g.co/recover password reset option.
To recover your Gmail account, follow these steps as explained:
- Go to https //g.co/recover password reset page.
- Enter your email id and click on Next button.
- Click on Forgot Password link below the password field.
- You will be asked to choose whether you want to get a verification code through email or through mobile number.
- Choose “Get a code in SMS” option.
- Once you click on the SMS option, you will receive a verification code in the registered mobile number as a text message.
- Use the code to enter in the field asking for the verification code.
- After entering the code, set a new password for your Gmail account.
How to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email
Many users don’t have access to their recovery phone number and email id. Thus they need to recover their lost Gmail account using any other recovery options. However Google has other recovery options available to use and users can choose any of the options that they have currently access to.
If you forgot Gmail password and don’t have access to the phone number and recovery email then follow the below steps as explained:
- Open Gmail login page.
- Enter the login id and click on Next button.
- Click on “Forgot Password?” link.
- You are asked to enter the last entered password. If you remember your last used password then enter it and click on Next button.
- If you don’t remember the last used password then click on “Try another way” link.
- You will get an option to get a verification code on your recovery email id.
- As you don’t have access to this, click on “Try another way” link.
- You will get an option to get a verification code on your registered mobile number as a text or call.
- As you don’t have access to this, click on “I don’t have my phone” link.
- You will be asked to enter a new email id where Gmail support team will contact you to recover your Gmail account. Enter the email id and click on Next button
- Enter the received code in the field asking for the code and click on Next button.
Gmail support team will contact you on your new entered email account and will help you in your account recovery process.
© 2021 pasquery.com All rights reserved.