Yahoo Account Recovery
Today, millions of users use Yahoo mail accounts due to its excellent features. But, sometimes users have stated confronting several issues related to their account password, and reset password is a major one of these. So, if you are facing the same issue, then don’t worry. There are several possible ways to recover the Yahoo account password with simple steps quickly.
If you forgot the Yahoo account password, then follow these steps to Yahoo Account Recovery simply:
- Open to the official Yahoo home page in any browser on your computer or device.
- Select the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Now, type your Yahoo email address, and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then click on ‘I forgot my password’ option. Hit on ‘Continue’.
- Next, select one recovery option from options either ‘Text’ or ‘Email’.
- Enter the verification code which you received in the text or email message.
- Next, create a new password and then re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the password.
- Now, your Yahoo mail account password has been recovered successfully.
How to recover a suspended Yahoo account
If you have deleted your Yahoo account by mistake or due to reason, you have several accounts online? Now if you want to back into your account, then you can recover it before it is deleted permanently from the Yahoo servers.
Here are simple steps defined below that How to recover suspended Yahoo account easily:
- Go to the official Yahoo sign web page.
- Tap on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Enter your Yahoo email address or phone number and password.
- If your Yahoo account was permanently deleted, then you will see the message ‘Sorry, we do not recognize email address or phone number’. It means you cannot be recovered.
- But, if your yahoo account is still accessible or recoverable, then you will be able to reset your password and access the account. Continue the next step to recover the Yahoo account.
- After verifying your email address, you will need to enter the security code to make your computer recognize that you are not a robot.
- Hit on the ‘Reactivate’ button by going down to the webpage lower side.
Note: - Sometimes, the process of Reactivation of your Yahoo account takes at least 24 to 48 hours, so it’s advised that Yahoo Mail users have to wait on this time interval to get recovered of their suspended Yahoo account.
Yahoo account recovery phone number
Also, you can use option Yahoo account recovery phone number to promptly reset the password of your forgotten yahoo account password.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Yahoo login page, and tap on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Enter your Yahoo Email ID or phone number. Tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now choose the recovery option phone number to recover the account.
- Next, Yahoo will send a verification code to your phone number.
- Verify your phone, and enter that received code into the required field.
- Tap on the ‘Verify’ button.
- On the next page, you can create a new password for your Yahoo account, and then re-enter the password to confirm it, into the respective text fields.
- Hit on the ‘Save’ button.
Now login to your Yahoo account with a new password. Hence, with the above-defined steps, you can easily Yahoo Account Recovery, and access your yahoo account and its services again easily.