Gmail Account Recovery
Today, Google Gmail is a top-leading email platform, where an individual can professional and personal emails too. However sometime, users might encounter some technical issues while using the Gmail account. So, in case if you forgot the password of your Gmail account, or facing issue in accessing your account! Then don’t worry. Fix the issue by simply doing Gmail Account Recovery, which will help to get back your account within a few minutes. So that you can work effectively, and conveniently with your Gmail account, after resetting a new password.
Gmail Account Recovery Process
In case, if have forgotten or lost the password of your account, then still Gmail Account Recovery is possible with your recovery Gmail address.
Then follow these steps to do it:
- First of all, head to the Google recovery page on your computer or laptop web browser.
- Type your Gmail email address. Press ‘Next.
- Now, enter the last password of your account which you remember. Hit on ‘Next’.
- Choose the option ‘Try another way’ option,
- Click on the option ‘I don’t have my phone’ option.
- Enter your Gmail address. Then click on ‘Send’.
- Then Google will send a verification code into your email address.
- Verify your email address to see a verification code, and then enter that code into the required text box. Click on ‘Next’.
- In the next password recovery page, you can create a new password of the Gmail account, and enter the confirm password.
- Press on ‘Continue’.
How You Can Gmail Account Recovery with Date of Birth
Many users search Gmail Account Recovery Date of Birth when they can’t get verification codes into their contacts address either a phone number or email.
Steps Gmail Account Recovery Date of Birth:
- Open the official Gmail Sign-in page.
- Enter your Email address. Press on ‘Next’.
- Tap on the ‘forgot password’ option.
- Enter the last password and then click the ‘try another way’ option.
- You will be asked to select a password recovery option via security questions or dates of birth.
- Then enter the answers to some question which you entered while the account creation or give your date of birth. Press on the ‘Next’.
- Next, reset a new password and then confirm the password.
- Hit on the ‘Save’ button.
How to Gmail Account Recovery with Phone Number Quickly
Also, Google provides the simplest way to recover the password of your account with phone number help. Then you can quickly recover back into your account.
So Let’s see, how’s Gmail Account Recovery Phone Number steps will help you recover your Gmail account:
- First, visit the official Gmail account Sign page.
- Then enter your email address. Click on ‘Next’.
- Hit on the ‘Forget password’ link.
- Enter the last enter password of your account. Hit on ‘Next’.
- Google will send a verification code to your recovery number.
- So, enter your phone number in the text box, and click on the ‘Send’ option.
- Verify your Phone Number to see the received verification code sent by Google.
- Enter that recovery code into a required text box. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Then you will forward it to a password recovery page. Then type a new password and confirm the password.
- Ensure to make a combination of a strong password.
- Press on the ‘Save’ option.
Hence, with the above ways, you can easily do Gmail Account Recovery, to take control back into your account.
© 2021 pasquery.com All rights reserved.